Aksarben Ag Leaders Scholarship Agreement
As a recipient of an Aksarben Ag Leaders Scholarship from the Aksarben Foundation, I hereby represent and agree to the rules set forth below relating to the receipt of the scholarship.
- The scholarship may be used for tuition, student and course fees, books, room and /or board (institution housing only). Scholarship checks will be payable directly to the school. Scholarship money will NOT be paid directly to the recipient.
- The scholarship money will be distributed in (2) payments to a two-year school, the payment will be $1,000 per year. Four (4) payments will be distributed to a four-year school, the payment will be $500 per year.
- The scholarship is NOT renewable and cannot be transferred to another individual.
- If I am disqualified or an animal of mine is disqualified during the current or future year/years for any reason at the Aksarben Stock Show, I will not be eligible for a scholarship. Any previous (not used), current or future scholarships that were or may be awarded will be forfeited.
- If I decide to transfer schools at mid-term or conclusion of a year, I must notify the Aksarben Foundation prior to the transfer and as soon as possible to allow sufficient time to transfer scholarship money from one school to the other if necessary.
- Submit by May 1 the name and address of the post-secondary institution I will be attending to the Aksarben Foundation and the student ID if available. At this time any other information changes should be reported to the Aksarben Foundation
- I attest to the fact that I am a United States citizen.
- I understand that, if for any reason, the representations I have made herein to the Aksarben Foundation are not correct or met, my rights to any remaining scholarship funds may be terminated by the decision of the Aksarben Foundation.